Interested in joining our team?
View our current openings:
- Health insurance benefits are provided to all regular, full-time employees and their eligible dependents through the PERS Choice Basic plan at the expense of the District, with a cap of the District’s liability in the amount of $17,122.00 each calendar year for each employee.
- Dental insurance benefits are provided to all regular, full-time employees and their eligible dependents through an MCSD funded program administered by MCSD. The Dental benefit limit is $1,500.00 per calendar year, any portion of which may be used toward the payment of cosmetic dental work.
- Vision insurance benefits are provided to all regular, full-time employees and their eligible dependents through the VSP Well Vision plan.
- Retirement benefits are provided through the MCSD’s 2% at 60 benefit plan contract with PERS for CalPERS Legacy Employees.Employees Hired after January 1, 2013 and do not qualify as CalPERS Legacy Employees, shall be subject to CalPERS 2% at 62 Retirement Plan, in accordance with State Law, and shall make the Member Contribution to the plan in accordance with State Law. Such Contributions shall be a pre-tax payroll deduction in accordance with Section 414(h)2 of the IRC, pursuant to California Government Code Section 20691.
- Retiree Health Care Insurance
- Employees hired before July 1, 2017 and that have five or more years of CalPERS service credit, are eligible for the lifetime medical benefit. Employees receive a District paid medical insurance premium contribution equal to the amount provided to active employees in the same bargaining unit. No cash back is provided if the cost of insurance is less than the District’s maximum premium contribution.
- Once each year, employees hired before July 1, 2017 have the option of voluntarily electing to be subject to the lifetime “Health Benefit Vesting Requirement – 100/90 Formula.” Employees hired after July 1, 2017, and that have ten or more full-time years of CalPERS service including five years at McCloud Community Services District, are eligible for the lifetime “Health Benefit Vesting Requirement – 100/90 Formula.”
· 2017-2018 – Click Here to View the Salary Schedule
The current MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THE McCLOUD COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT AND EMPLOYEES OF THE McCLOUD COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT OPERATING ENGINEERS LOCAL UNION NO. 3 may be accessed here: Click here to view the agreement